Friday, August 8, 2008

A freindly piece of advice

Note to all those who run for office:

Although I am inexperienced and have never run a major political campaign I have learned that no matter what you do the truth will always prevail. Every campaign has its summer interns who work tirelessly researching the decisions that any candidate has made and the truth will always prevail whether by the guilty party of by those who discover the lies. I hope we all have learned from the Bill Clinton and John Edwards events (to just name 2) that we should all but honest and truthful. I hope we can fix this soon because a coworker of mine told me today that she (and many people she knows) refuse to date politicians because they are so dishonest and I hope to one day be not only a politician but also a father and husband.

1 comment:

Mordy said...

Are you as angry about McCain's infidelity? (To his too unwell spouse.)